TAJWID BOOK + BOOKMARK BUNDLE
The perfect Qur'an student/teacher starter pack. Purchase a hardback copy of the all-inclusive Tajwid Textbook + Taysir al-Tajwid bookmark for a special discounted price.
The Chapters included in the Taysir al-Tajwid book are as follows:
1. Al-Muqaddimah - an in-depth Introduction to Tajwid, its history, rulings & virtues.
2. Al-Makharij - a comprehensive guide to the correct Pronunciations of Letters.
3. Al-Ghunna - a clear explanation of all the rules of Nasalisation.
4. Al-Madd - a clear explanation of all the rules of Prolongation.
5. Al-Sifat - a systematic breakdown of all the Characteristics of Letters.
6. Al-Waqf & al-Ibtida' - a guide to the fundamentals of Stopping & Starting correctly.
7. Miscellaneous Rules - a compilation of the rare & complex rules in Tajwid.
The contents of the Taysir al-Tajwid bookmark are as follows:
1. Al-Makharij - a comprehensive and illustrative map of the oral organs, highlighting the respective pronunciation points of the letters, including a key for the heavy and light letters, a pronunciation practice poem to facilitate the correct enunciation of each makhraj, along with some useful tips to keep in mind regarding the Makharij.
2. Al-Ghunna - a concise summary of all the rules of Nasalisation, with brief explanations and examples, highlighting each Ghunna rule with its respective letters, offering convenient utilisation and serving as a user friendly reference point during recitation.
3. Al-Madd - a condensed summary of all the rules of Prolongation, with brief explanations and examples, highlighting each Madd rule with its respective letters and signs, serving as a user-friendly guide, providing quick accessibility during recitation.
4. Al-Sifat - a simplified and summarised breakdown of all the Characteristics of letters with brief their explanations and the letters they apply to. Also including the levels of Qalqalah, and a useful table for all the rules of the letter ر and the letter ل.
5. Al-Waqf & al-Ibtida' - a guide to the fundamentals of Stopping & Starting correctly. Comprising of a traffic-light diagram explaining the stopping symbols in the mushaf, a list of connective words to use for restarting in the middle of a verse, a concise guide on how to stop on words correctly, and a brief summary of the types of Waqf (stopping) in the science of Tajwid.
6. Miscellaneous Rules - a summarised compilation of the rare & complex rules in Tajwīd that one may encounter whilst reciting, including; al-Imalah, al-Ishmam, al-Tashal and the Ikhtilaf in س & ص in certain words.
7. And finally, the borders of the bookmark are scattered with a handful of verses and ahadith pertaining to the recitation of the Qur’an correctly, with Tajwid, highlighting its significance and virtues, and in hopes of serving as a reminder and motivation for the reader.
Detail information: The bookmark dimensions are 10cm x 21cm, with small print in order to condense all the relevant information onto one tool.