TAJWID VIDEOS + BOOK + BOOKMARK BUNDLE
The ultimate Qur'an student/teacher starter pack. Purchase a hardback copy of the all-inclusive Tajwid Textbook + Taysir al-Tajwid bookmark + the FULL Taysir al-Tajwid Video lessons taught by the author of the book, for a special discounted price.
The Chapters included in the Taysir al-Tajwid book are as follows:
1. Al-Muqaddimah - an in-depth Introduction to Tajwid, its history, rulings & virtues.
2. Al-Makharij - a comprehensive guide to the correct Pronunciations of Letters.
3. Al-Ghunna - a clear explanation of all the rules of Nasalisation.
4. Al-Madd - a clear explanation of all the rules of Prolongation.
5. Al-Sifat - a systematic breakdown of all the Characteristics of Letters.
6. Al-Waqf & al-Ibtida' - a guide to the fundamentals of Stopping & Starting correctly.
7. Miscellaneous Rules - a compilation of the rare & complex rules in Tajwid.
The contents of the Taysir al-Tajwid bookmark are as follows:
1. Al-Makharij - a comprehensive and illustrative map of the oral organs, highlighting the respective pronunciation points of the letters, including a key for the heavy and light letters, a pronunciation practice poem to facilitate the correct enunciation of each makhraj, along with some useful tips to keep in mind regarding the Makharij.
2. Al-Ghunna - a concise summary of all the rules of Nasalisation, with brief explanations and examples, highlighting each Ghunna rule with its respective letters, offering convenient utilisation and serving as a user friendly reference point during recitation.
3. Al-Madd - a condensed summary of all the rules of Prolongation, with brief explanations and examples, highlighting each Madd rule with its respective letters and signs, serving as a user-friendly guide, providing quick accessibility during recitation.
4. Al-Sifat - a simplified and summarised breakdown of all the Characteristics of letters with brief their explanations and the letters they apply to. Also including the levels of Qalqalah, and a useful table for all the rules of the letter ر and the letter ل.
5. Al-Waqf & al-Ibtida' - a guide to the fundamentals of Stopping & Starting correctly. Comprising of a traffic-light diagram explaining the stopping symbols in the mushaf, a list of connective words to use for restarting in the middle of a verse, a concise guide on how to stop on words correctly, and a brief summary of the types of Waqf (stopping) in the science of Tajwid.
6. Miscellaneous Rules - a summarised compilation of the rare & complex rules in Tajwīd that one may encounter whilst reciting, including; al-Imalah, al-Ishmam, al-Tashal and the Ikhtilaf in س & ص in certain words.
7. And finally, the borders of the bookmark are scattered with a handful of verses and ahadith pertaining to the recitation of the Qur’an correctly, with Tajwid, highlighting its significance and virtues, and in hopes of serving as a reminder and motivation for the reader.
Detail information: The bookmark dimensions are 10cm x 21cm, with small print in order to condense all the relevant information onto one tool.
Taysir al-Tajwid On-Demand Videos:
Join the teacher on a complete walkthrough of the Taysir, chapter by chapter, with in-depth commentary and detail. Lifelong online access available at your fingertips at any time. Pause and play 16+ hours of pre-recorded lessons at your own leisure. Extensive explanations accompany every Tajwid rule and concept in this comprehensive guide through the science. Numerous examples and practice-based exercises ease the skills and techniques needed to rectify recitation mistakes. Each chapter is followed by extracts from the Qur'an which are studied to highlight and emphasise concepts. Summative quizzes at the end of chapters allow for the student to hold themselves accountable and assess progress. As Tajwid is an oratory science that relies entirely on sounds, reading it from a textbook is insufficient in grasping a complete comprehension of the concepts. Through clear descriptions and demonstrations, this all-access option is meant to bring the nuances of an oratory science to life, allowing students to listen to the nuances of pronunciation to better understand the auditory detail and distinctions between letters and rules. The lessons are filled with advice and motivational takeaways that seek to kindle a light of love for the Qur'an that beckons the student to feel the warmth and companionship of the Qur'an, while instilling a deep appreciation for the science of Tajwid.
You will require access to YouTube to watch these videos. Please be sure to include your YouTube/ Google email in the 'Notes' when placing your order. You will only be able to access the videos through your YouTube account, so please ensure you include the correct email that you use for YouTube.